Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tennis Tournament

I played in a tennis tournament.It was called the Spring Fling Event.First I played my friend Jathen.He kept telling me he got 0.03 percent better then last time we played each other.First I won him in a set and the score was 6-1.I won him the second set too and the score is 6-2.I think is big weakness is drop shots.Try to play consistently because he is not very accurate.Next match I played my other friend Colin and he was a lot better than Jathen.Colin lost to me by the score as 6-4.Then I won him on the second set as 6-2.Colin could not play consistently.Colin's weakness was running and drop shots.I learned to hit left and right and to waste a bit of time when serving because the opponent will get furious and hit the ball out.

1 comment:

  1. 1. After a period, you should have a space. 2. When writing a sentence, please try to have a subject, verbs and the object. Example "Try to play consistently because he is not very accurate". who are you talking about? 3. Colin lost to me by the score as 6-4. what is wrong with this sentence? 4. I played my other friend Colin and he was a lot better than Jathen. Seriously you only have 2 friends? 5. Colin's weakness was running and drop shots. what so weak about running?

    ReplyDelete