Monday, March 30, 2009

Tennis Tournament

I signed up to be in the Sata Tournament at Gold River Raquet Club.You have to pay $20.00 to enter.I first played Yoshi on the first round.He is a very aggressive player but he made mistakes like hitting the tennis ball to far or the tennis racket face was open.I beat him.The score was 6-4,3-6,6-4.Then I played Owen.He is kind of forgetful of what the score is.He plays really consistantly but people can do winner shots on him eaisly.I beat him.The score was 5-7,6-3,6-4.Then I played Sebastion.He is a very aggressive player that is a lot more consistant than Yoshi.Sebastion is also very forgetful like Owen.He won me.The score was 7-5,3-6,4-6.I coincedently got three second place trophies in a row.I never won a winner trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment